The face is a very important feature of our body so there is this need to take care of the face more than every other part of the body and as we grows old the skin around the face begin to sag and one get to see wrinkles. Well, there are a few ways in which we can take care of our face like going to the salon for facials but we still don’t get that youthful glow. If you want to look youthful then please read on and the good thing about these natural ways of getting rid of face ageing is that you would spend less plus is way safer method as compared surgery and the likes.
1. Carrot mask
• A spoon of starch
• 4-5 tablespoon of fresh carrot juice
• A soon of curd
How to prepare and use
• Mix starch with water in a bowl
• Then boil water in a pot and allow to cool a little
• Add the starch mixture to the hot water and heat up on a low heat until it is thick
• Remove from heat and allow to cool
• Once the starch is cooled, add the carrot juice and curd
• Mix mixture properly
• Apply this paste to your face and leave for 20-30 minutes
• Wash off with cold water
Apply paste continuously for 1 month say 3-4 times in a week and in no time your skin would glow and all signs of ageing would disappear.
• Extract of birch buds
• Mix chamomile and coriander together in a bowl
• Add the mix to a boiling water and stir properly
• Leave for 20-30 minutes
• Take out the liquid from the mixture then add the birch buds extract
For this mixture, you don’t have to apply on face this mixture is for consumption and the taste is really not a friendly one so I advice you add honey to it to improve the taste and store in a warm environment. The herb should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach and then in the evening before going to bed. After drinking this mix in the evening, do not eat or drink any other thing.
Take this herb for a whole month till you notice result and then you can take a break and start again after a year. With this herb, your worries on saggy face, wrinkles and every other skin problem would be completely off plus it improves health condition.
3. Coconut oil
If you want to look younger and coconut oil is not part of your skincare products then you are not ready to look young. Coconut oil has a lot of skin benefits plus it makes the skin glow. Whatever body cream or lotion you are using I suggest you mix it with coconut oil to get a fair and clear complexion. However, you can mix coconut oil with the following to look younger;
• Coconut oil + baking soda + lavender essential oil + tea tree essential oil
• Coconut oil + milk + honey
Mix ingredients mentioned above and apply for 2 weeks and your skin would look younger plus this is the simplest method and all ingredients are readily available.