Coffee is not just for drinking, it also possesses awesome properties which make it a very potent natural remedy as well as beauty product. Coffee is recognized the world over as being one of the richest providers of antioxidants which are very much needed by the skin to combat the effects of free radicals like wrinkles and fine lines. Coffee is known to return lost luster back to the hair, in the same vein it helps to restore the skin of the skin and fix discoloration problems.
If you are reading this article then my guess is that you probably are in need of glowing skin or are trying to get rid of wrinkles on your skin. A coffee face mask is exactly what you need to achieve that without any stress. This article will provide you with a simple recipe to prepare the coffee face mask as well as the benefits derived from its use.
Recipe for coffee face mask
- One tablespoon of coffee powder
- Milk enough to make a paste.
How to prepare and use
To make this face mask, follow these steps:
- Pour the ingredients into a bowl. You mostly likely would not get a thick paste because instant coffee is soluble. Just ensure it is not to liquid to avoid it dripping off your face.
- Ensure your face is thoroughly washed and then apply the face mask uniformly over the face then leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face and wipe dry with as dry towel.
- Apply a good moisturizer. Do this thrice a week for best results.
Benefits of using the coffee face mask
Here are a few benefits of coffee on the skin:
- It helps to tighten the skin and thus improve skin texture.
- It prevents wrinkles on the skin.
- The antioxidant present in coffee helps to fight free radicals and their effects.
Get yourself some coffee today and make your skin glow.