Dark spots can be really frustrating to deal with, especially when they are on the face. Several women have tried all they could just to see dark spots gone from their faces to no avail. Firstly before dealing with dark spots I think you have an idea of how they come up. Dark spots are usually the result of trapping of dirt in the hair pores on the skin, they could also be a result of accumulation of dead skin cells or they could be a result of scars from acne and other skin issues. In whatever form which they appear, red, brown, black, they are not likeable and they have the ability to ruin a person’s appearance. In short, they are a huge turnoff.
Products are available on the market to help do away with dark spots but most are artificial and like I always say, it is not recommended to use such. This is because they somehow have a way of coming back to hunt you as they usually have several side effects. There are simple products you can make from your home that work faster and are safer to use. One of such is toothpaste. It is regarded as one of the best remedies for dark spots till date, this article will provide you with sufficient information on how to use toothpaste to remove dark spots.
- One tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- One tablespoon of toothpaste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
Preparation and use
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl till you get a homogenous mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas and leave to dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash off with clean water and dry with a clean towel.
- Do this thrice a week for best results.
If dark spots have been a source of concern to you, try this out today and thank me later.