It is quite natural to want to get rid of unwanted hairs especially in women. These hairs grow almost throughout the body and mostly in a manner that makes all the hard work put into looking good a waste of time. Asides the fact that they can make one look awkward in certain clothes, when constantly shaved, these hairs leave some dark coloring on the skin that are certainly worse than having the hairs. So many women feel embarrassed wearing certain clothes, visiting certain places where they are required to dress in a particular manner or even just have fun at all.
If you fall in this category, do not worry any longer, I have got a solution for you, though from the most unlikely of sources but this remedy works like magic.
Surprised? You should not be, toothpaste has been labeled as the most underutilized beauty product to be invented. We all know toothpaste helps in keeping our teeth clean, what most of us do not know is that there are many remedies that toothpaste is good for. Removing unwanted hair is just one of the few toothpaste hacks available. Let us take a look at how to prepare this magical solution to unwanted hair issues.
- Gram flour
- Get a bowl and add two tablespoons of gram flour.
- Add some toothpaste. Ensure that your toothpaste is non gel, gel or colored toothpaste have adverse effects on the skin.
- Put four or five tablespoons of milk to the bowl and mix all the ingredients to form a uniform mixture.
- With your finger apply the paste to the affected area and leave to dry for 25 minutes.
- You can also use a cotton ball to apply the paste in the opposite direction of the hair growth, leave to dry for 25 minutes.
- Wash off and dry with a clean towel, use a gentle moisturizer afterwards.
- Using this a couple of times will eliminate unwanted hair permanently but ensure you use this method just twice a week and not more.