You will agree with me that losing weight can be quite a herculean task, there is so much work to be done and so much effort to put in. prior to this era losing weight was a result of regular working out, sticking religiously to a diet or falling sick (which really does not count). Nowadays there are several other methods of losing weight, most are quite expensive and most are simple remedies that can be prepared in the convenience of one’s kitchen.
One of the most recent methods of losing weight is something really unexpected and very easy to carry out or use. This method actually took the internet by storm and it is related to using a rolled towel. Yeah, you read it right, a rolled up towel. This method was discovered by a Japanese doctor, Toshiki Fukutsudzi. My guess is that you most likely have not heard of this and that is why I am bringing this to your knowledge, let us take a look at how this is done.
Initially, Toshiki Fukutsudzi prescribed this method to help people with problems related to bad posture and backache. It was noticed that this method asides from helping greatly with backache, it worked very well to reduce weight. It is a simple exercise that should be carried out once daily for just five minutes. Here is how it can be done:
- Get a towel and roll it.
- Sit on the floor and stretch out the feet in front of you with a distance of 8 to 10 inches apart, then place the rolled towel behind you.
- Gently lay down in a straight position having the towel directly under the waist.
- While keeping your body in the same position, keep the feet in a triangle such that the toes touch each other.
- Next lift your hands above the head moving them to the back, almost touching the floor. Join your pinky fingers and your stretch is done.
- Stay in that position for 5 minutes, you should feel a burning pain initially which should ease with consistent practice.
A quick caution, if you feel a pain beyond normal, see your physician.