One of the most common issues to plague humans on the face is facial hairs and blackheads. On a normal day, having hairs in the right places can be quite pleasant but when they begin to appear on the wrong places it becomes a serious cause for concern. Women are most affected by this phenomenon as most have hairs growing on their faces, the part of the body they least need them.
It can be really painful to wax or thread any part of the body and considering how tender the face is, you can imagine how painful it will be to carry out such on it. Asides removing the unwanted hairs from the face, it could also be burdensome to buy blackhead removal strips regularly. Well, you should know that there are easy ways of achieving unwanted hair removal and blackhead removal. In this article you will see how to use a simple homemade remedy to get rid of facial hairs and simultaneously remove blackheads.
- Mix the both ingredients (gelatin and milk) together to form a uniform mixture. For best results use a packet of unflavored gelatin along with one and a half tablespoons of milk.
- Once you get a uniform mixture, put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- You should then apply uniformly one the face, for easy application use a popsicle stick or an elf face brush.
- You should leave the face mask on your face for just about 15 minutes.
- After this you should peel off the face mask, it should come off quite easily.
- Rinse the face with some clean warm water to remove any traces of the face mask.
- After drying your face off, moisturize mildly.
This mixture is known to be very potent but ensure to use quickly to prevent the mixture hardening up. Also ensure the mixture does not enter the eyes.