Pubic hairs can be a serious turnoff for most people and thus the need to remove them. A lot of people find it quite stressful having to shave off these hairs constantly, because quite frankly, some people will have to shave every other day. Asides the stress that comes with the constant shaving, there is also the risk of bumps, injuries and darkening that one faces. This makes a couple of people just decide to leave their pubic hairs bushy not minding the consequences that may follow the action. Another way of dealing with pubic hairs is waxing, frankly this can be very painful and in all sincerity not many will even consider this option if they had a less painful one.
Toothpaste has been in use for over century now and the major use as the name implies is for cleaning the teeth. So many people use toothpaste at least once a day and they have no idea that they could achieve more with toothpaste than just brushing their keeping and keeping their buccal cavities healthy. Toothpaste has been labeled as the most underused household product because it has been limited by many to just brushing the teeth when it can achieve much more. This article will provide a simple toothpaste formula that you can use to get rid of unwanted pubic hairs permanently.
- A tube of toothpaste, it is advised to use white, non-gel toothpaste.
- Half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- One teaspoon of granulated or industrial sugar.
Preparation and use
- Measure about one teaspoon of toothpaste and put in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar then mix thoroughly to form a homogenous mixture.
- Apply over the pubic area and leave for between 15 to 20 minutes then wash off.
Asides this toothpaste also removes acne and blemishes, clears wrinkles and dark spots from the skin. Try it out today.