Most people are really not scared of having acne or dark spots on their faces, what scares them is the scars that are left behind afterwards. Several folks will do anything to get rid of acne spots or dark spots, pay a fortune or even give an ear. So many have jumped from one supermarket to another looking for a cleanser or facial cream that will do the magic, most times they end up worse off and they wish they just left their skin the way it was.
I know the feeling, I have been in your shoes before, thanks to what I am about to share with you, I do not have to carry such worries anymore. The most interesting part of what I am about to share with you is that it is a simple DIY recipe that you can make from the convenience of your home. This recipe will help you get rid of dark spots, acne scars and even skin stains, you ready? Let’s jump in.
These are easily accessible ingredients, some of which you already have in your kitchen:
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- One tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- One tablespoon of ground nutmeg
To make this scar remover, simply follow these steps:
- Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to form a thick paste.
- If you think the paste is too thick, you can add some lemon juice, else the paste might not stick to your skin.
- Apply to all the affected areas of your skin.
- Allow to dry and stay for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean warm water.
- Use a mild moisturizer afterwards.
This scar remover works for every kind of scar, not just acne scars or dark spots. I can bet you are smiling right now.