Vicks is a mentholated topical cream that has been in use for several years as a relief for aches in the head, throat, nasal and chest congestions. It has been around for well over a century and throughout this period, most people have limited its use to just decongesting the chest and nose areas. If only you knew how potent that vicks vaporub is, you will probably get a pack with you everywhere you go.
With each passing day, people are discovering more important ways to channel the potency of this topical ointment, no wonder it has become a household name in both countries. In this article we shall focus on how you can use this versatile cream to lose belly fat. Yes, you read that right, it is very possible and you shall see how soon. Before then, let us look at other important uses of vicks vaporub:
- To ward off mosquitoes. If you are being plagued by mosquitoes, simply rub some of the ointment on your skin and clothes and you can be sure they would not come close.
- Dry up acne. Rub some of the vaporub on your acne a few times daily, it will dry them up in no time.
- Moisturize the skin. This cream works well to keep the skin moisturized, especially during dry periods.
- Soothe ear ache. If you are suffering from some ear ache, simply put some of the vaporub on a cotton ball and place in the painful ear, you should get relieved in no time.
- Clearing stretch marks. Strange right? It will help clear them off with about two weeks of consistent application over the affected area.
Melting belly fat
Before I continue here I should state clearly that the cream is not a magic cream so it would not just make the fat disappear, it takes a bit of process. Make a mix of a little alcohol, vicks vaporub, bakind soda and camphor. Rub over the belly and cover with a plastic bag or clamping strip. This should help burn off the fat soon.