Hey ladies! Do you know that you can actually lighten your dark underarm using toothpaste? If you are still wondering how, keep reading this post to find out more.
Toothpaste has proven to be a life saver when it comes to home remedies. For example, toothpaste, apart from being used for cleaning teeth and making them whiter, has also been used on the skin, nails,underarm, nose, face e.t.c to get rid of pimples, blackheads, lighten the armpits e.t.c.
In this post i will show you how you can use toothpaste to whiten your dark underarm very fast and naturally at home.
However, before doing this toothpaste home remedy for dark underarm, please read carefully the warnings am about to list below;
- Don’t use a coloured toothpaste on your skin. This is because coloured toothpaste or toothpaste wirtth some colours lined in them contains some chemical that may irritate your skin. To be on the safe side, I advice you don’t use coloured toothpaste at all.
- Don’t use a teeth whitening toothpaste on your skin. This is because teeth whitening toothpaste contains some bleaching agents that helps bleach the teeth which will in turn whiten it. If you use this type of toothpaste on your skin, it will leave you with discolouration on your skin which you won’t like at all.
READ ALSO: HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES NATURALLY
Are you wondering, if i can’t use any of these toothpaste, then which one will i use? The answer is right below;
- When choosing a toothpaste for use on your skin, be sure to choose a white coloured toothpaste. This type of toothpaste will irritate your skin or leave your skin discoloured.
- Choose a toothpaste with less flouride content in it. The lesser the flouride, the better.
Now, into the business of the day.
HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK UNDERARM WITH TOOTHPASTE AND LEMON
First of all, you will need;
- Cut your fresh lemon into two and keep one part aside.
- Get you toothpaste a squeeze a pea size on your underarm, use half the lemon you cut to scrub on it.
- Leave for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Repeat this at least 3 times in a week.
WARNING! Don’t use this treatment immediately after shaving or if you have wound under your arms.
NOW YOUR TURN
Please share this little discover of yours with your friend and i will be glad you did. Thanks.