Every woman loves to have their inner ‘becky with the good hair’ game on. You will find them spending most of their time and effort trying to get the suitable hairstyle for their face. However, if you can’t have your dream perfect hair, and you are mostly worried about your hair loss, worry not as salvation has come for your hair. There are home remedies to increase the volume of your hair with onion juice.
You will learn to follow a good method by using onion juice to reduce the hair fall. Onion is a natural remedy that helps to combat the hair fall. Using onion frequently will aid the strength and growth of your hair. Onions are long used as an effective way to promote hair follicles by penetrating deep into the roots and hair cuticles, they help fight against stubborn hair loss, and also promote hair softness and growth instantly.
The smell may however be awful, but if you are really in dire need of an agent that will reduce or stop your hair from falling, then onion juice is definitely your best bet.
Some amazing hair benefits of onion
- Onion is rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, and these properties help keep hair loss at bay
- They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- Onions are rich in Sulphur, which is famous to minimize breakage and thinning.
- They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse or delay the effects of premature greying
- Onions when used regularly, lends a healthy shine to your hair lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent with time
- Research has shown that onions have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
- Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
- They can be used to fight dandruff, thanks to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth
How to increase hair growth with onion juice
Raw onion juice to stop hair fall
Using onion on your hair in form of juice is one of the easiest ways of controlling hair fall.
How to use
- Peel off three or four onions and grind them well.
- Blend juice from the paste with your fingers to get the juice out of it.
- Apply this juice on your scalp and hair.
- Leave the juice for at least half an hour on your scalp and then rinse off using a mild shampoo.
- Practice this remedy at least three times a week. It will give you your desired hair
However, your desired hair won’t sprout overnight, you have to be consistent for at least a month or two to have your desired hair.
Onion and honey
How to do
- Take two tablespoons of honey in a bowl and add mix with a cup of onion juice.
- Onion juice can be prepared by grinding onions and blend juice from the paste. Stir both of them until the honey gets dissolved into the onion juice.
- Apply the solution on your scalp by giving massage. Follow this remedy 3 times weekly to get the best results.
This remedy is specifically for people who detest the smell of onion juice.
How to use
- Cut the onion into pieces and drop them in a cup of rum.
- Leave it for a whole night.
- Take out the onion pieces from rum and use the liquid on your scalp for massaging.
- Use the concoction for massage or you can also use this as a hair rinse also.
Onion and coconut oil
How to use
- Take out the peels of two or three onions and grind them to get the juice.
- Separate the juice and add it one tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the three well and apply on the hair strands avoiding the scalp.
- Leave it for two hours and then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
Onion and water
How to use
- Onion and water mixture helps to reduce hair fall and increase the volume of your hair.
- Take onions and cut them into pieces, then add 4 – 5 chopped onion to one liter of water and boil them for about 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and strain the mixture.
- Use the onion, boiled water to rinse your hair after shampooing. If you are not bothered by the smell then you can need not wash the hair with water that day.
- You can clean your hair by the next day with water and mild shampoo.
- If you still perceive the smell of onion after you have washed your hair, you should then try a lemon condition on your hair as a final rinse. All you need to do is squeeze half a lemon into one glass of water. That’s it, use it as a final rinse and get the smell-free hair.
Olive and onion juice
Olive oil is suitable for hair massages as it penetrates your scalp and nourishes your hair. It also has anti-dandruff properties and hence is an added bonus
How to use
- Mix 3 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of onion juice and rigorously massage the mixture into your hair.
- Circular motions help to cover the entire surface thereby penetrating deep into the roots and scalp.
- Wash with a mild shampoo after at least an hour.
Curry leaves and onion juice
Curry leaves have many recognizable hair benefits. It helps strengthen hair, prevents greying and boosts overall hair health.
How to use
- Blend fresh curry leaves in a paste
- Add 2 tablespoons of onion juice in this curry paste
- Apply this hair pack on your scalp
- Wash it off with mild shampoo after an hour