There is something about firm breasts that boosts a woman’s confidence, for this singular reason women all over the world seek ways to ensure that their breasts remain firm all through their lives. No matter how much a woman tries, the fact remains that the breasts will someday lose firmness and sag. This is sad news to women, especially those who are majorly concerned about their looks and body shape.
There is a certain notion that the sagging of breasts is a result of giving birth and breastfeeding, this is not actually far from the truth but it is not the only cause. Let us quickly take a look at few causes of sagging in breasts.
- Smoking. The chemicals in cigarettes are known to be harmful to the body and smoking for a long time has detrimental effects to a woman’s breasts.
- Aging. The older a woman gets the more prone her breasts are to losing their firmness. This is because with age the skin loses elasticity and thus the breasts begin to sag.
- Breastfeeding. Continual breastfeeding causes the breasts to sag, this occurs when the breasts are filled and depleted continually.
- Using the wrong bra size.
Natural breast tightening methods
There are several ways of making the breasts to regain their firmness, most are artificial but they are usually expensive and have their side effects. To restore firmness to the breasts it is advised to employ natural methods, here are a few:
- Cucumbers. Cucumbers are known to possess several nutrients which are advantageous to the body. They have been used in natural health care for several centuries and thus are one of the best ways to restore firmness to sagged breasts. Blend the cucumber and mix with egg yolk and water then add to your cream. Apply the mixture to the breasts and leave for about 30 minutes, for best results do this for a few weeks daily.
- Use essential oils. There are several oils that you can use to massage the breasts daily, some of them include carrot oil, olive oil, coconut oil, etc. These will improve the circulation around the breasts and thus increase firmness around the area.
- Regular exercise.