Your eyes are one of the most beautiful parts of your body that sometimes becomes your identity. It not only adds to your beauty or personality, but also to your health. Therefore, it is very important to take care of your eyes with utmost seriousness. Did you know that – the muscles of your eyes are the most active muscles you have in your body? Yes, you heard it right.
Your eye muscles tend move around 100,000 times or more per day. Needless to say, the more the activity, the more is the tiredness and the maximum caring it needs. Every human being should have good eyesight. However, due to certain factors, such as heredity, undernutrition, increased pressure at work, educational institutes or something else, the number of people with high power specs is increasing.
Apart from projecting your eyes from dirt and dust in order to prevent infections and other ophthalmic, you can take some other preventive measures to improve your eyesight naturally too.Here are some of the best preventive measures given below. Hopefully, you might get some great help.
Eyes, one of the most beautiful features of your body have to be healthy and they should always look fresh. Eyes can be small or big. Some people might have really beautiful and attractive eyes that can catch the attention of others. It is always important to have good eyesight for each and every human being. You should always protect your eyes from dust and dirt to prevent infections and other eye diseases.
It is your responsibility to take care of your body and body parts that can look stunningly beautiful and nice. Prevention is always better than cure. The following are some the measures and steps to develop your eyesight naturally at home.
How to improve eyesight naturally?
Wash eyes daily
Eyes need to be taken proper care of to improve eyesight and always feel good about your eyes. The best way to achieve it is to keep it clean at all times. Every day after getting up in the morning give a thorough wash to your eyes with normal water. This cleanses the eyes and wakes you up to! Repeat the process before sleeping too. Keeping the eyes clean keeps it best for sight!
Almonds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which work beautifully in improving eyes sight. It is also rich in good cholesterol, Vitamin E and Antioxidants. Consuming 4-5 almonds that are soaked overnight in water is beneficial for the eyes and brain both.
• Keep 4-5 almonds in a bowl of water.
• Cover it with a lid and let it rest overnight
• In the morning peel off the almond peels and consume the raw almonds
• Do it every single day!
Home-made natural Kajal
Kajal is the traditional kohl that is made with oil & fire and is great for keeping the eyes naturally beautiful. Use kajal is rich in essential oil, charcoal and minerals which improves eyesight naturally. Just lit up a diya with cotton soaked in mustard oil and collect the black vapor raised by it in an iron spoon. This residue is called Kajal. You can also make it by burning almonds in the Diya and collecting the vapour. Now you can add an essential oil or use this kajal raw to use it on a daily basis.
• Store the kajal in a container
• Apply it daily around the waterline of your eyes
• Remove the kajal before sleeping
• Use only natural or handmade kajal which is clean
It ensures improved eyesight, larger eyes and beautiful lashes!
Consume carrots cooked in milk
One of the best ways to promote eyesight is to consume carrots, cooked in Milk, regularly. Milk is a complete food and is rich in its content of nutrients. Likewise, carrot is a storehouse for Vitamin A and C. Remember, one of the key reasons to trigger troubles with eyesight is that of malnutrition and the inadequacy of the supply of Vitamin A. Consuming this food daily, you will get the supply of the necessary nutrients and Vitamins that can reverse the troubles with your ophthalmic health. Even if you aren’t having issues with eyesight, consumption of this food will enable you to prevent the outburst of these troubles.
Try black myrobalan and Indian gooseberry
These fruits can produce the most delightful results in treating weak vision. You simply need to soak these fruits in a glass of water overnight, and drink it in the morning, empty stomach. Alternatively, you can crush a few dried fruits of Black Myrobalan, and mix a teaspoon of the powder with a glass of milk and drink it in the morning, before breakfast. If you want, you can repeat the remedy at night, before going to sleep.
Control over excessive blood pressure
Excessive blood pressure can damage the tissues and nerves in the eyes, and thus, trigger the troubles with Hence, you need to take every measure to control such troubles, so that your eyes never turn into its prey.
Research suggests that people with excessively high blood sugar stands vulnerable to the threats of damaging the eyesight. Hence, you need to maintain the blood sugar level to a healthy extent. You can take up healthy diets, optimize the extent of physical efforts and maintain a healthy lifestyle that will enable you to escape the threat of high blood sugar, safeguarding the health of the eyes.
It is important to give rest to the eyes
As usual with other body parts, your eyes get fatigued with constant work, and hence, it is important to allow it sufficient rest in between works.
Some eye exercises are
Grab a pencil from your work table and make a mark or write an alphabet or a number on the middle of the pencil. You will only have to focus on the pencil and the mark you made on it to enhance your eyesight. Hold the pencil vertically at an arms distance and focus on the mark that you have made on it. Do not move to the next step until you completely focus on the mark. Now bring the pencil closer to your nose in a straight line, focusing on the same mark that you have made on the pencil. When the pencil comes closer to your eyes, you will need to focus on the mark accordingly and stop moving the pencil immediately when the pencil doubles. Give some rest for your eyes for a few seconds by closing your eyes or looking at something else. When you feel that your eyes are completely refreshed try focusing the mark again, if you see double pencil again, rest your eyes for a few seconds more. Now try focusing on the mark again and slowly move the pencil in a straight line to an arm’s distance. You can repeat this exercise again that can naturally increase your eyesight. Spend 5-10 minutes for this small exercise daily and relax by listening to music, if you are a music lover.
You might have heard about “push-ups for great health”. Now let’s do some pencil push-ups for great eye-sights. Take a look at the below mentioned pointers:
• Get a pencil and make a mark on it. Make sure that it’s marked in the middle. The mark can be anything – a number, an alphabet or just a dot.
• In order to get started with your pencil push-ups, you need to move the pencil back and forth with all your focus on it and the mark you made on the same.
• Hold the pencil vertically at an arm’s distance and focus on the mark that you have made on it. Do not move to the next step until you are able to focus on the mark, completely.
• Now bring the pencil closer to your nose in a straight line, and keep focusing on the same mark.
• With the pencil coming closer to your eyes, the latter will have to adjust accordingly, in order to maintain the level of focus.
• Make sure to stop the pencil where it is the moment the pencil doubles. Give some rest to your eyes for a few seconds by closing your eyes or looking away.
• Once you feel that your eyes are completely refreshed, try focusing on the mark all over If you see double pencil again, give rest to your eyes for a few seconds more.
• Now try focusing on the mark again and slowly move the pencil in a straight line at an arm’s distance. Repeat the steps until you get rid of the double vision. Spend 5-10 minutes on this exercise daily. You can also play a soothing music in order to make the session more relaxing.
• This exercise, when done on regular basis can help improve your eyesight to a great extent. It is also helpful for correcting crossed eyes and double vision. The best part – it’s pain-free and easy.
When you are resting, try to go for this exercise. Look up and roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for 10 times. Then take a 2 minutes break and close your eyes. Then open them and start rolling them anti clockwise for 10 times. This will keep your eyes in better health.
Massage the temples with your thumb knuckles in clockwise and anti clockwise direction for 20 times. Ensure you massage in a circular motion for 25 times each side and then go for the nose bridge. The next point should be the middle of your forehead or the midpoint of your eyebrows. Massage these points for best results.