Whatever might be the reason of concern for your hairs, there is always a homemade hair pack to provide your hairs with everything that they might need.
Be it hair fall, dandruff, dry and damaged hairs, oily and limp hair, growing your hairs quickly or just adding a natural color to them, the right hair pack can do it all.
In this article we have compiled the Top best hair packs that can deliver different results according to the requirements. So, check out the list below and find out the hair pack that is designed to meet your hair needs.
Banana and olive oil for Dry Hair
Bananas can work magic on your hair; they are fantastic and can help return moisture to your hair.
• 1 banana
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Mash one banana in a clean bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to it and mix together thoroughly till the ingredients is smooth.
• Apply the mashed banana mixed with olive oil to your hair and scalp.
• Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse hair thoroughly with a shampoo of your choice.
Honey and pumpkin to moisturize hair
Pumpkins are rich in beta-carotene, potassium, zinc and Vitamin E which are all beneficial to the hair.
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup of pumpkin puree
• Take 2 tablespoons of honey and add it to one cup of pumpkin puree, apply to your hair and then keep the mask in place with a shower cap.
• Leave the pack in your hair for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with water.
Lemon and Chamomile to add color to hair
If you wish to tone up your ashy blonde hair, this hair mask is for you. Both chamomile and lemon are both whitening agents for blonde hair.
• 1 cup chamomile tea
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• Combine a cup of chamomile tea with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and pour over your clean, wet hair.
• Leave it for 3-5 minutes before shampooing your hair.
Avocado, olive oil & coconut milk hair pack for Hair growth
Avocados are rich in vitamins A, B and E which are vital for hair growth while coconut milk is known to be a rich source of protein. The olive oil included will help condition your hair. These ingredients combined together will boosts collagen production to give you healthy hair growth.
• 1 ripe avocado
• 2 tablespoons coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• Take 1 ripe avocado and 2 tablespoons coconut milk with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
• Mash the avocado and mix thoroughly well with the coconut oil and olive oil.
• Apply to your hair and scalp.
• Leave for 30 minutes and then wash away with shampoo.
Banana and Avocado hair mask for dry, damaged hairs
If you are suffering from dry and damaged hairs, this easy homemade hair pack can be one of the best natural solutions to put a stop to your problems. Both banana and avocado are rich in nutrients that can nourish the hairs and banish any trace of dryness and damage.
• Take an over ripe banana and a ripe avocado.
• Remove the peel from the banana and the seed from the avocado.
• Now mash the two in a blender to make a smooth paste.
• Add a spoon of honey to this mixture and apply the pack onto your hairs.
• Leave on for at least one hour without letting the pack get dry.
• Wash off with a mild hair cleanser.
Egg and beer hair pack for hair conditioning
When you are going to attend a special occasion it is only usual that you will like to make your hairs really shiny and manageable. A hair pack made with egg and beer can condition your hairs so nicely that you are sure to get smooth and silky hairs without weighing them down.
• 1 tablespoon beer
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Take the egg in a glass bowl after cracking the shell and beat it till it becomes frothy and there is no distinction between the egg yolk and the egg white.
• Now add 1 spoon beer and 1 spoon olive oil to it.
• Mix all the three ingredients well and apply onto your hairs and scalp.
• Leave on for an hour, covering your head with a shower cap.
• Wash off with a natural hair cleanser and enjoy shiny, silky and manageable hairs.
Mayonnaise and Vinegar hair pack for shine
If your hairs are looking dry and dull, all you need to do is to use a mayonnaise and vinegar hair pack. Mayonnaise is known for its extreme conditioning abilities and Vinegar can add real shine to hairs.
• 2 tablespoons mayo
• 2 spoons white vinegar
• Prepare the pack by mixing two spoons of mayo with 2 spoons of white vinegar.
• You can increase or reduce the quantity depending on your hair length and volume but maintain the same percentage of the ingredients in the pack for best results.
• Apply the resulting pack onto your hairs.
• You need not to focus close to the roots but do not miss out the top of the head.
• Leave on for 15 minutes, covering your head with a shower cap and then wash off with a shampoo.
Beer and oatmeal hair pack for limp hairs
Women with long and oily hairs often suffer from this problem. No matter how much shampoo they seem to use, the hairs are never really lively. They always look limp and weighed down.
To treat the problem of limp and lifeless hairs try out this amazing hair pack. Oatmeal absorbs and removes excess oil and buildup from the hairs without making them dry and beer adds excellent shine to the hairs.
• 2 tablespoons oatmeal
• 2 tablespoons beer
• 1-2 tablespoons milk
• Soak 2 spoons of oatmeal in 2 spoons of beer for 5 minutes.
• Mix the two well or grind in a blender if needed to come up with a smooth pack like consistency.
• If required you can also add 1-2 spoons of milk to it to reach the right consistency.
• Apply this pack from root to tip of your hairs and leave on for 30 minutes.
• Wash off with a natural cleanser and then again use 1 cap beer for rinsing the hairs.
• You will surely love the end results.
Revitalizing sour curd and Almond hair mask
To instill new life in your hairs try out this revitalizing hair mask made with sour curd and almonds. It is best if you can use sour curd prepared at home instead of the ones available in the market.
• 3 tablespoons curd
• 5-6 almonds
• Take 3 spoons of the curd and beat it in a glass bowl.
• You will need 5-6 almonds for this pack.
• Grind the almonds to a powder without adding any water.
• Now add the almond powder with the sour curd and mix them together and your revitalizing pack is ready.
• Apply the pack onto your scalp and hairs and leave on for 30 minutes at least.
• Wash off with a shampoo.