To be sincere with you, it can really be exhausting and debilitating searching for a suitable beauty product that will cure eczema. Moving from store to store, going through the different shelves and reading through the different packs just to see which one best suites one’s skin that is not too expensive can be time and energy consuming. Gradually but steadily there has been an exodus from the regular medical cures to the unconventional herbal based cures, a revival of the forgotten wisdom of the sages so to say.
The cause of eczema largely lies with the fact that there is an imbalance in the internal body metabolism, fixing this disharmony might take a couple of years but the outward expression can be adequately dealt with using natural creams and lotions. This article will provide you information on how to make your own eczema cream at home, all natural and plant based that will soothe your itchy, dry and bumpy skin.
- Half cup of unrefined shea butter
- 1/8 cup of calendula herbal oil
- 1/8 cup of avocado oil
- 30 drops of spikenard oil
- 20 drops of patchouli essential oil
- 15 drops of carrot seed essential oil
- 10 drops of frankincense essential oil
Preparation and use
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl at room temperature.
- Whip for about 4 minutes using a hand mixer to get a homogenous mixture.
- Pour cream in a jar and store in a cool and dry place.
- After a shower, dry up with a towel and apply the cream generously to affected areas. You can also apply as you please any time during the day.
- Ensure that while making this, your kitchen area is completely neat to avoid breeding of bacteria and other harmful organisms.
- The cream has a shelf life of about 6 months and you do not need to refrigerate it.