Nobody likes to have a stunted hair growth, everyone needs their hair to grow to a desirable length and texture but usually get stuck on the way of this hair growth journey.
It is true that there are some home remedies that you can use to grow your hair fast without having to use a lot of chemicals that promises hair growth but usually end up damaging the hair thereby causing it to break.
HAIR GROWTH WITH BAKING SODA AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Baking soda, also known as bicarbonate of soda is a multi-purpose home remedy product that works almost for anything.
Baking soda when applied to the hair will boost your hair growth within few applications. Baking soda is a cleaning agent that will clean your locks when applied to your hair. You can replace your shampoo with baking soda solution.
BAKING SODA WILL HELP;
- Remove product residues from hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Removes Chlorine from hair
When your hair is filled with residue and unwanted chemicals, it weighs down your hair thereby causing stunted hair growth as well as hair breakage. Using baking soda on your hair will help get rid of these residues and chemicals, relieving it of its stress and helping the hair sprang back to life which means more hair growth.
- Mix baking soda and water into a spray or squeeze bottle in the ration of 1:3, that is, 1 cup of baking soda is to 3 cups of water. Note that a cup in this case is anything you use to measure the baking soda no matter the size,
- Shake the mixture very well and apply to your hair. This mixture will replace your shampoo, so just apply it on your hair evenly, working your way to the scalp and tips.
- Allow to stay on the hair for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse out with Apple cider vinegar
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR PROCEDURE
To prepare an apple cider vinegar rinse, mix the apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio of 1:4. that is, 1 cup apple cider vinegar mixed with 4 cups of water.
Use this to rinse your hair after applying the baking soda, this will help clean your scalp of any dandruff and also boost crazy hair growth.