Hair loss is arguably one of the most worrying issues that plagues both men and women of every race. Hair loss is usually known to result from aging, genetics and a few diseases, either way it is still a menace several people will pay anything to curb. Technology has provided us with several ways to overcome hair loss howbeit most of these methods are quite expensive like the hair transplant process. For this reason several people have come up with different hair loss serums and creams but not all of these are truly potent enough to achieve hair restoration.
Guava is an exotic fruit that grows in several parts of the world even though it is native to Mexico and Central South American countries. Studies show that guava possesses about thrice the amount of vitamin C required to be consumed daily. It also contains other essential nutrients like potassium, lycopene, vitamin A, and fiber. In fact practically every part of the guava tree is essential as a natural remedy.
Let’s take a look at how to prepare and use the treatment for hair loss
Though this was not stated above, guava is very rich in vitamin B complex and by default carries these, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, folate, pyridoxine and pantothenic acid. All these put together have great ability to restore hair by promoting rapid growth.
- Get a handful of the guava leaves and boil them in a pot of water for about twenty minutes.
- Afterwards remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the juice of the mixture, also known as guava tea.
- Apply generously to the scalp by massaging the tea in and working the hair from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Allow to stay for two hours and then rinse off. Do this a couple of times weekly.
Asides causing rapid hair growth, guava has other tremendous benefits, they will be discussed in subsequent articles.