Everyone loves to have long and full hair, at least I know I do. Some folks are just lucky enough to have been born with this, but some of us are not so lucky, we have to work hard for it. There are several hair growth creams and serums on the shelves of supermarkets these days but most of them are super expensive or full of chemicals which could be harmful to the hair at the end of the day.
This article will expose you to a simple hair mask that you can make from the comfort of your home and it is inexpensive too. Using this hair mask weekly will sure guarantee you thicker and longer hair.
How this hair mask works
This hair mask is made up of three ingredients, olive oil, eggs and coconut oil, all of these have great potency for hair growth. The reason why lies in the fact that they all contain high amounts of protein which is great for growth. They also help to moisturize the hair and prevent breakage at the same time.
Who should use it?
Anyone who is seeking thicker or longer hair can use it. Frequent and consistent application will ensure that you achieve your aim pretty fast.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 eggs
Preparation and use
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl to form a homogenous mixture.
- Before applying the mask use your fingers to gently massage your scalp to increase blood circulation to the area. This helps to improve hair growth.
- Add the mixture to the hair and massage into the scalp with your fingers to ensure that it is well absorbed.
- Allow to stay for a few hours, for best results leave overnight.
- Wash off in the morning with a shampoo and dry the hair with a clean towel.