Hello, do you know you can now get rid of Stretch marks using Aspirin? If not keep reading and I will reveal all to you in this post.
Stretch marks usually occur as a result of saggy skin. Most people notice stretch marks on their skin due to sudden weight loss or sudden wait gain. Some experience it when they change their cream and sometime due to bleaching of skin. While some stretch marks occurs forcefully stretched, for example during gym.
Aspirin is a pain reliever drugs that is sold in any pharmacy you walk into. They are white round tablets that comes in different packaging. Any Aspirin you buy will do just fine.
What you will need
● Flat plate.
READ ALSO: HOW TO HAVE PINK LIPS NATURALLY AT HOME
How to use
• Get three to five tablets of Aspirin ( depending on how large th affected area is).
• Crush it to powdery form using a hard objet.
• Dissolve it in water till it forms a thick gritty paste.
• Take one lemon and cut into two.
• Take one part of the lemon and scrub on the affected area for about 5 minutes.
• Keep the lemon aside and use your finger tips to rub the Aspirin paste on the affected area in circular motion.
• Leave this on for at least 30 minutes then wash it off with water.
• Repeat this daily till you get your desired result.
Below is a video that I made demonstrating how you can use Aspirin and lemon to cure your stretch marks.
Now that you know how to get rid of stretch marks fast using aspirin and lemon, you can go ahead and try this out and also share it with friends on social media.
And don’t forget to let me know your thought on this in the comment section below. Until next time, do have a nice day.