It is known that there are several home remedies to pimples however the major challenge is finding the right one that works just perfectly for an individual. One of the most profound home cures to pimples is banana peel, it is simply a rare gem. Studies have shown that banana peel contains antioxidants which work well to protect the skin against damage and the sunrays. In fact banana peels are not just potent against pimples but also against other skin issues like psoriasis and eczema.
How to use the peels
Rubbing the peel.
All you need for this is a banana peel and the preparation time is just one minute while the treatment time is just one minute.
- Use a cleanser in washing your face and pat dry.
- Use the inner part of the banana peel to massage your face for 10 minutes. When the peel gets brown, exchange it for another peel.
- Rinse the face after 20 minutes of application. This should be done just once a day till the desired result is achieved.
Banana peel and oats.
For this remedy you will need half a cup of oatmeal, one banana peel, 3 tablespoons of sugar and an oil-free moisturizer. The preparation time is 2 minutes and the treatment lasts just for 10 minutes.
- Blend the sugar, banana peel and oatmeal together till you achieve a uniform mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your face, massaging in circular motions.
- After 10 minutes you should wash your face with warm water and dry.
- Apply the oil-free moisturizer to your face. It should be applied once in a day.
Banana peel and lemon juice.
For this remedy you need 1 tablespoon of mashed banana peel, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and a cotton pad. It takes 2 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes for the treatment.
- Mix the ingredients to achieve a uniform mixture.
- Apply to the skin using the cotton pad and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the face and pat dry.
I hope this is helpful to clear your pimple worries.