Sometimes it gets very devastating and annoying when your face starts getting oily ruining your fine makeup and all what you want to do is to get rid of that oil on your face. But what do you do? Wiping it immediately will mean wiping off your makeup which by this time is already ruin. You know you can save yourself the stress of a oily face by fighting it naturally.
Oily skin is usually associated with acne brealouts and zits. When you skin is too oily, you become more prone to acne or pimples atack on your skin which usually appears on the face, chest and back.
Getting rid of an oily skin will mean saying goodbye to acne breakouts, pimples and zits.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
The ingredients you will need to get rid of oily skin is;
• Measure outhe 3 tablespoons of oatmeal into a small bowl.
• Add 2 tablespoon of yougurt to it and stir.
• Add 1 tablespoon of honey and stir till you have a fine paste.
• Using a brush or the tips of your fingers, gently apply it on your face.
• Allow this mixture to stay on your skin for 15 to 20 minutes then give your face a soft circular massage which will help exfoliate any dead skin cells on your face thereby revealing a fresher look.
•Wash your face with warm water after the massage
• Repeat this at least three times a week till you get your desired results.
OATMEAL BENEFITS ON SKIN
Oatmeal when used as a mask acts as a natural exfoliant which removes dead skin cells reBealings a fresher and more beautiful skin. It has soothing properties which helps soothe itching in insect bites, eczema, hives e.t.c.
Exfoliating the skin helps get rid of excess oil which helps decrease breakits from clogged pores.
YOUGURT SKIN BENEFITS
Yougurt has a high zinc content which help to minimize dark spots and blemishes. It also has a mild astringent and bleaching properties and also acts as a natural moisturizer. The lactic acid present in yougurt helps make the skin soft and supple. The best yougurt to use for treating oily skin is non-fat yougurt.
HONEY SKIN BENEFITS
Hone is a regular home remedy product that helps lock in moisture in the skin which keeps the skin well hydrated and supple. Honey has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties which is excellent for fighting acne.
If this post was helpful and provide the necessay information you need please share it with your friends.