Belly fat is one menace that affects people of all around the world, irrespective of their age, races or social status. Women have a great concern with this issue as it somewhat restricts their dressing, preventing them from wearing some type of clothes and even dampening their self-confidence. In the end everyone wants to be able to spot a flat tummy, even if they cannot have six packs.
There are so many ingredients which we use in our kitchens on almost a daily basis, we have restricted the used of most of these ingredients to just food preparation. If only we knew that most of these ingredients are very useful in ensuring that we remain in good health. These ingredients are filled with several nutrients that are needed by the body for optimal performance and good health. Baking soda is one of the most underestimated and underutilized food ingredients on the home front. To be candid, most of us only know one way of using baking soda, it is known however to have so many uses which are beneficial to human health.
Note: You can control your calories by controlling your portions. This product here has helped many people like you control their portions for 21 days straight and get amazing results.
There are several techniques that have been discovered and used to assist in losing belly fat. Some of these methodss require a lot of cash while others require continual exercises which can be quite stressful. Natural methods are way easier and more reliable as they hardly have any side effects. The use of baking soda to get rid of belly fat is one of the most recommended natural methods worldwide.
The different methods of using baking soda to get rid of belly fat. There are three major ways to do this, let us take a brief look at each of them in the next few paragraphs.
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- A glass of water.
- Instructions: Add the baking soda to the glass of water and pour in the apple cider vinegar. Mix thoroughly until you have a uniform mixture. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach and you can be sure to burn off fat in less than no time.
2. Baking soda, lemon juice and grapefruit. The recipe is as follows:
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One grapefruit or lemon
- Half a glass of water
- Instructions: Mix the baking soda with water and then add the juice gotten from the grapefruit or lemon. Mix properly and drink about twenty minutes before breakfast. Continue this till you achieve the desired result. It will definitely perform wonders.
3. Baking soda and fruits. The recipe is as follows:
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- One cup of organic strawberries
- Two organic lemons
- A bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Two cups of water
- Instructions: Put all the ingredients together in a blender and blend properly till it becomes a uniform mixture. Drink this mixture twice every day and watch the baking soda magic work on your belly fat.
In conclusion, the remedies stated in this article work for every part of the body, not just the belly but you should at the same time watch what you eat to avoid re–deposition of fat. Don’t forget to get this portion control to help achieve your result faster.