It is really no news that skin whitening products are more in demand today than they ever have been and the reason is not farfetched. More than ever, now people are more concerned with the look of their skins, as people have recognized that most times looking good improves your self-confidence. Contrary to the regular notion that skin whitening products are just for dark skinned fellows, these products work on any color of skin to improve the outlook and make the skin more attractive.
With exposure to several factors that could darken the skin color like sunlight, air pollution, poorly manufactured creams, skin infections, etc. the need for skin whiteners cannot be overemphasized. Asides making the skin look more attractive, skin whiteners help to ensure that the skin has an even or uniform color. The challenge however with skin whitening products is this, most of them are either too expensive or they do not provide the expected results. Added to these challenges is the fact that most of them are made largely from chemical components, and we all know that these chemical components could on the long run be detrimental to our skin health causing cancers and other issues which could easily be avoided.
In all truth, regardless of how expensive some these products are, some folks are ready to part with large chunks of their fortune just to ensure that they enjoy the benefits of these products. What several people forget is that natural products are healthier to use and cheaper to get. This article focuses on natural skin whiteners that you can make in the convenience of your home, I am sure you are already relishing the idea.
– One teaspoon of honey
– Two table spoons of lemon juice
– A pinch of ground turmeric
– One and a half cup of yogurt (organic)
– Some almonds
– Crush the almonds to fine powder using a food processor, you have to be careful in this process as crushing too long might result in almond butter instead of powder. You can opt for the crushed almond at the local store if you do not have a food processor or you do not want the stress of crushing.
– Mix the almond powder with the yogurt, turmeric, lemon juice and honey. Stir vigourously to ensure a uniform mixture.
– Apply a generous amount of the mixture to your skin before going to bed.
– Lemon juice
– Heavy cream
– One pinch of turmeric.
– 2 teaspoons of gram flour.
– Mix the turmeric and gram flour in a bowl
– Add a few drops of the lemon juice to the mixture, probably 5 to 10 drops will do. If you have sensitive skin you may want to reduce the use of lemon juice to avoid skin irritation.
– Add the heavy cream gradually and while doing that continue mixing. You can stop once you achieve the desired thickness.
– Apply this mixture to any part of your body you want to whiten, best time for application is at night.
Now that you have gained this knowledge, you do not have to spend a fortune in getting a skin whitner, you can make yours at home easily.