Both males and females get worried when they notice that they are growing hairs in their pubic areas very fast. Most of them use several methods to get rid of these hairs as they can be really uncomfortable and cause irritation to the skin. Most of the methods used are usually artificial and thus they result in side effects leaving dark spots and scars on the skin. Others use shaving blades which are not also great on the skin as they cause injuries which could end up being infected. Others resort to waxing which can be regarded as a very painful measure, most will rather not deal with their pubic hairs this way. Finally others go for laser treatment, this is effective but quite expensive, so it is left for the affluent.
Today I will be showing you how you can make use of a simple ingredient found in your kitchen to eliminate these pubic hairs. The great news about this method is that the hairs will be gone for good. Join me on this ride, it promises to be interesting and educative.
There are two major ingredients needed in making this magic shaving cream, baking soda and water.
How to make it
- Add one tablespoon of baking soda into a bowl and pour some water, say 200 ml into it.
- Mix the ingredients properly to form a homogenous mixture.
- Your hair removal cream is ready.
Directions for use
- Sufficiently wet the pubic hair.
- Apply the cream all over the wet hair. It is advisable that this is done at night.
- Keep it on all through the night and wash off with warm water when you wake up.
- Repeat this process till you achieve the desired results.
Please do not use this remedy if you already have pimples or rashes on the skin.